Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Hawaiian LE doll?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think they should make a Hawaiian/Polynesian Limited Edition doll.... I think she would be beautiful.... having long dark hair wavy maybe or straight... and dark eyes.... I have always thought true Hawaiian's were very beautiful.... or true native Pacific islanders for that matter! [img]smile.gif[/img] What do you all think?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Then again, they have already made a lot of brown hair brown eyed dolls... Josefina, Marisol, Sam, etc.... hmmmm.......

  3. #3
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by wrxgirl:
    Then again, they have already made a lot of brown hair brown eyed dolls... Josefina, Marisol, Sam, etc.... hmmmm.......
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ahh but they already had Josefina and made Marisol. I think the most important thing is that it is differeant from the other LEs more than the core dolls.

    A polynesian could do very well if they used an asian type face mold! Medium skin tone, asianish eyes and long black ringlets! I could see that selling like CRAZY.

    I had a friend who was native Hawaiian, who looked EXACTLY like I just described.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ September 08, 2005 03:28 PM: Message edited by: GreyMyst ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I was thinking longer dark hair with spiral curls down to her mid waist.. not wavy.... slight polynesian/slight asian look.... would she be pretty! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah - given the excuses over the Elizabeth changes, she'd be the first blue-eyed, blonde haired, pure-blooded Hawaiian. [img]eek.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL.. you have a point!!!!! Sigh.... fun to dream though...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a fun idea - I've never considered it before but it sounds abosultely wonderful. (AG, if you're reading this, though, please DON'T put her in one of those awful printed shirts [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member kitschywoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    394
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AG, if you're reading this, though, please DON'T put her in one of those awful printed shirts
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]redface.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    Anne (who owns a whole collection of awful, printed shirts)

  9. #9
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by kitschywoman:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> AG, if you're reading this, though, please DON'T put her in one of those awful printed shirts
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]redface.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    Anne (who owns a whole collection of awful, printed shirts)
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hehe I own a collection of 50s style dresses in that awful print. You aren't alone [img]cool.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    One outfit that came to mind is not a hula dancer outfit, but you know those ones that show the belly and have the top and bottom separate? Kind of like I dream of Jeannie? hehe
    It would be neat to have the doll from like the early-mid 1800's... when the islands were just being more established but not yet owned by the US... either that or have her be from the 1940's going through WWII ... I dunno.. hehe fun to think about it though... they could do so much!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •